Adding Character with Architectural Details (Better Homes And Gardens)

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Home Improvement & Design

Adding Character with Architectural Details (Better Homes And Gardens) Details

Homeowners get an overview of the elements of character and an understanding of how to add these elements to rooms in their homes.Dozens of striking photographs offer ideas for irresistible charm, comfort, style, and visual pizzazz.Room-by-room options add built-in character, including beds, window seats, bookcases, front-entry benches, mantels, and fireplaces.Easy decorating and remodeling techniques aid whole-house transformations or smaller projects.Examples and advice guide do-it-yourselfers and people working with an architect or builder.

Reviews

I am a custom carpenter in metro Detroit, and have a very large library of carpentry / trimwork books that I use for discovering my clients' style and for generating ideas for their homes. This is my 3rd most referenced book in my library. I love this book. It is loaded with great photos of fantastic design ideas. Many such books are loaded with impractical ideas that look great in someone else's home. Not this book. I am constantly drawing design ideas from the pages of this book. I will warn you, though, that this book is geared toward a more casual or contempory style, which is why it is my 3rd most referenced book rather than 1st or 2nd. Most of my customers prefer more tradional and formal architectural details in their homes, so my more formal books get more use. But this book is awesome. If you have an average home, you can still use a lot of the ideas in this book to make it stunning. I would definately recommend this book to anyone that likes clean vibrant details in their home.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel